- No new upcoming events found
We are looking for a sharp, motivated person to handle light bookkeeping, shipping, scheduling and customer relations (answering phones, problem solving) for a high end metal fabrication shop.
* Two years office experience minimum (design industry experience a plus)
* Sharp, professional appearance and speaking voice
* Ability to work in fast paced office and keep ahead of workflow
* Be able to de escalate conversations with clients if there are delays or changes
* Proficient with Word, Excel and various software with little assistance. You will be assisting others with onboarding.
* Friendly and helpful to walk in clients
* Basic payroll skills
This is a small, family owned and operated shop. We are not really a retail shop, but more of a factory with an office. Our products are made here in the USA, handcrafted by metal artisans. Getting things done quickly is a must, so if you like to work at a slower pace this may not be for you. Also, if you are used to large corporate infastructure this also may not be for you. We are small and a tight knit team of 9 people.
Check out our work at: @kitchen_kandy (instagram), www.kitchenkandy.net (web)
M-F 40hrs 8am-5pm (office hours are 9-4 so you have an hour at the beginning and end of your day for quiet work) PTO time, no weekend work, currently we are in between benefits packages and are searching for a new carrier. Typically we have medical, dental, vision and life. $18-$20 an hour to begin with raises based on performance.
2404 Irving Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75207