- Showroom Event
- 11:30 AM. Sep 18
8524 Mary’s Creek Drive Fort Worth, Texas 76116 .214.940.9942
firstname.lastname@example.org· linkedin Lauri Oestricher · turquoiseworks.com
· Highly creative and motivated interior stylist/artist/designer with a 25-year background in residential, commercial, store design, visual merchandising, space planning, product development, retail sales, and customer service.
· Extensive knowledge of interior design concepts and business, fine art, and visual merchandising.
· Natural ability in creating a harmonious and comfortable client atmosphere resulting in multiple sales and resolution of issues.
· Great at translating project objectives and implementing them into finished products.
01/1996 to current
TURQUOISEWORKS STUDIOS LLC,
Interior Styling and Residential design
Project Management of new construction and remodeling
Custom design concepts and decorative painting
Space planning and installation
Furniture and materials sourcing, color consultation, Garden design
04/2014 to 03/2016
LANDSCAPE DESIGN CONSULTANT
Custom design landscape concepts Plant specialist and merchandising
Sales and information
01/1994 to 05/1997
HOME FURNISHINGS BOUTIQUE OWNER
ECO-FLUENCE, DALLAS, TX
Eco Interior design and Retail Boutique located in Deep Ellum, Dallas, Tx.
Created and sold eco designed merchandise
Workshops in organic gardening and aromatherapy
Renovated section of Boyd Hotel built in 1903 and recognized for unique store concept.
Started Deep Ellum Flea Market to boost sales in area
.01/1988 TO 01/1994
DIRECTOR OF VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND STORE DESIGN
HAROLD’S CLOTHING CO., DALLAS, TEXAS
Responsible for Visual Merchandising Dept.
Seasonal window program and Visual Merchandising directives
Managed Visual team and Department budget
Custom designed, sourced and installed props and store fixtures
Worked with CEO on new store layouts and sales objectives
Styled bi annual fashion and home furnishings catalogues
Opened 32 stores
08/1980 to 08/1983
BFA, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Bachelors of Fine Arts specializing in painting and sculpture.
01/1984 to 03/1986
work towards mfa, syracuse University study in florence, italy
Awarded full scholarship to graduate program in Fine Arts study in Florence, Italy through Syracuse University. Specializing in large scale mixed media sculpture and painting installations.
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Customer service and client building skills
· Project management experience
· Computer skills in OFFICE, EXCEL, PHOTOSHOP
· Excellent at sourcing materials and products
· Blueprint knowledge
· Ability to conceive and implement space planning
· Knowledge of all design styles and art genres
· Proficient multi-tasker
· Talented decorative and graphics artist’
· Color consultant for all interior needs.
· Experience with project budgeting and invoice tasks
· Knowledge of landscape design
· Speaks conversational Italian
· Two decades practice in organic gardening
· Ability to increase multiple and repeat sales and projects building a client list
Online portfolio and client services website for TURQUOISEWORKS STUDIOS LLC
Published: New Kids Space Idea Book II Taunton Press 2006
Featured in three different section highlighting inspiring children’s rooms for learning and to create an imaginative environment. Specific focus on decorative painting.
Parade of Homes Showcase Houses 1997-2008
Participated in several years Parade of homes in both Dallas, Texas and Lakeland, Florida. Custom decorative painting finishes and award winning interior concepts for numerous builders.
San Francisco Chronicle Home Section 1992
Interior renovation and design including featured in article for creative south of market warehouse residential loft. Custom wall finishes, fixture and furniture design.
Prop Design for Propaganda Co. 1992
Contracted to design, consult, and install custom made props for product line in Visual Merchandising company located in San Francisco, CA. Designed and installed New York showroom.
Freelance Visual Stylist Dallas, Texas 1997-98
Freelance visual stylist working in window and merchandising design for Stanley Korshak and Out of Africa specialty retail stores.
Jane Denike Owner Echo Boutique 415.308.1526
Yvonne Macris Senior designer Stinsons Design 863.701.4521
Roberta Tucker Design client 2018 863.682.2636