- Gallery Event
- 5:00 PM. Dec 01
Wills Point, Texas, United States +1(305)-304-2287
A highly motivated and results-driven professional with a strong marketing, communication, and administrative coordination background. I am seeking to become your next team member, where I can utilize my skills and experience to support all your brand has to offer.
| Leadership | Organizational Skills | Interpersonal Skills | Presentation Skills | Time Management |
| Marketing Strategy | Excellent Communication Skills |
MS Excel 2019 certified | Microsoft Office Suite | Qualtrics | FIRESIDE program | Canva | Videography | Photography | WordPress | Adobe Photoshop and InDesign | The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification | TABC Certified |
BBA in Marketing GPA: 3.8
The University of North Texas, Denton, TX August 2022
HONORS & AWARDS
Magnum Cum Laude
Real Sugar Soda Jan 2022 - May 2022
Strategic Brand Management Project, UNT Denton, Texas
• Coordinated communications with Real Sugar Soda to conduct a business analysis of the brand's philosophy and competitive approaches for marketing.
• Utilized market analytics to understand beverage industry trends, customer insights, and effective marketing strategies.
• Developed a 34-page strategic marketing proposal that detailed comprehensive strategies for transforming branding and increasing brand awareness. Contributed 40% of the content.
The University of North Texas, Dining services Oct 2019 – May 2022
Delivery Driver Denton, Texas
• Assisted in managing the timely and organized delivery and distribution of products for dining halls, retail shops, and UNT catering, with an average of 20-speed racks delivered daily.
• Ensured effective communication with managers at dining halls, retail locations, and UNT catering to create a dependable collaborative culture.
• Utilized strong attention to detail to ensure consistent and efficient deliveries according to schedule and daily delivery requests.
• Assisted in the production of events.
U.S. House of Representatives, 27th congressional district of Texas June 1, 2018 – June 29, 2018
Intern Corpus Christi, Texas
• Established daily relationships with ten constituents, connecting them with the appropriate colleagues to obtain necessary services.
• Created and edited a help book using MS Office for the next representative, contributing 35% of the content.
• Developed administrative skills by completing daily office tasks such as documenting constituent mail using the FIRESIDE program and maintaining electronic files, documenting approximately ten pieces of mail daily.