- Gallery Event
- 5:00 PM. Dec 01
KRISTIN ELIZABETH HUGHES
firstname.lastname@example.org 817.676.2561 kristin-hughes.com
Brings a passion for excellence, a keen eye for detail, team leadership and collaborative project experience. Proven ability to meet deadlines, deliver high-quality projects and customer satisfaction. Skilled at:
Retail Sales & Service
SCUOLA DEL CUOIO - Florence, IT Leather Apprentice Spring 2019
- Designed, developed, drafted patterns, and constructed leather handbags from scratch during a six-month leather handbag apprenticeship
COACH-Dallas, TX Leather Craftsman/ Sales Associate Summer 2017-Fall 2018
- Provided sales and leather customization training, workshops and presentations to nine stores in Dallas, Midland, and Oklahoma City.
- Managed inventory & launched global customization initiatives.
- Designed and created one-of-a-kind customized leather products for clients.
- Attended sales and customization training quarterly at Coach’s corporate headquarters in New York.
- Trained quarterly under Coach’s Master Craftsmen in New Jersey.
- Created and managed visual merchandising displays.
SALLY LYNN HOME - Southlake, TX Showroom Manager Fall 2015-Spring 2017
- Consulted with clients regarding their interior design needs and presented solutions resulting in sales.
- Established relationships among clients and designers to solve in-home design solutions.
- Executed in-home interior decorating. Blending our furniture and home accessories within the client’s homes.
- Managed inventory: oversaw the receiving, unpacking, and pricing of new products.
- Created & installed store displays.
LAMP SHOPPE - Dallas, TX Intern: Sales Associate / Stock Organizer Summer 2012
- Built custom lamps from selected fabric swatches and trims in partnership with Interior Designers.
- Managed and organized inventory.
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY - Dallas, TX Currently Enrolled
Digital Marketing Analytics Certification
SAVANNAHCOLLEGEOFART&DESIGN - Savannah, GA 2015
BFA Fibers Portfolio: kristin-hughes.com