- Design Event
- 8:00 AM. Oct 07
Apex Supply Company is a leading wholesale and retail seller of plumbing fixtures and supplies in the Dallas Fort Worth area that provides great products and service to its customers. Apex is dedicated to building strong, loyal, long-lasting relationships with its customers.
Apex is actively recruiting a full time Sales Associate for its showroom. The most important quality for this position is a high energy level, the willingness to go above and beyond customer's expectations and the ability to close a sale. The position requires a true passion to help others and have fun along the way. Previous knowledge of kitchen and bath products is helpful.
If you are able to:
• Provide previous sales experience.
• Show a willingness to understand the nuances of kitchen and bath design and installation.
• Effectively communicate trends and ideas with customers, while remaining open to their personal preferences in order to get them the products and assistance they need.
• Understand current fashion, interior design, color and home decor trends.
• Work within a team-working environment within a dynamic group of managers and warehouse associates to satisfy customers.
• Provide honest feedback to and accept honest feedback from Apex managers in order to strengthen sales and services.
Then Apex offers:
• A full-time Showroom Sales Associate position
• Base pay plus an incentive on sales
• Paid vacation, holiday pay and paid sick time
• Full health care benefits
• 401-k and Profit Sharing
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org