Sales Representative - Patterson Flynn
Back to Open Jobs
F. Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floor covering and furnishings and is seeking a Sales Representative for our floor covering brand, Patterson Flynn. We are seeking a highly motivated, professional, design savvy, Sales Representative for our Dallas Showroom.
The position requires the ability to effectively sell a wide range of luxury floor covering products in a high-end showroom environment, while also focusing on growing current account productivity and actively seeking new business.
- Generate sales of PFM brand through relationship building.
- Identify new accounts and establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develop and grow existing business in the market.
- Assist in day-to-day showroom operations, including client interactions, showroom organization, product and materials inventory management.
- Align with marketing strategies to properly target accounts and capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage individual client book.
- Utilize and expand PFM’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.)
- Place and follow-up on customer orders.
- Effectively manage sales cycles while providing clients with a flawless service.
- Represent the luxury brand by providing the best possible customer service to offer the highest quality product and service standards.
- Ability to set and achieve sales goals by activating accounts and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to think creatively to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client book and grow current accounts.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Technologically savvy and able to work on existing digital platforms and systems