Outside Sales Representative - James Dunlop Textiles
Back to Open Jobs
COMPANY: James Dunlop Textiles
CATEGORY: Sales & Marketing
Join our dynamic company and become the face of our company in one of the key luxury textile design markets of the US. You will be a driving force in developing our presence for James Dunlop brand in Dallas. As an ambassador of the brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, passion for fabrics and design, and excellence in customer service and support.
If you are eager to join a future-ready, successful organization with a growing US market presence and with the foundations of a well-established, 4th generation family-owned business, then James Dunlop Textiles could well be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
What will you do?
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing fabrics from our large product range, for their specific design projects.
- Schedule regular product presentations to introduce our latest collections.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Set individual targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media, finding leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing world class customer service.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel on a daily basis.
- US citizenship or a Green card holder.
What's in it for you?
- A unique, supportive company culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation Days
- Bonus scheme
We will work with the successful candidate to create the most optimal working environment, technology and samples storage space.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to: