The Evolution of Modernism
- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 29
The Luxury Bed Collection is the premier U.S. destination for mattresses and sleep accessories of exceptional quality. With nearly two decades of experience in luxury mattress retail and offerings from brands including Vispring, Hästens, The Pillow Bar and Sferra, The Luxury Bed Collection provides clients with the options and expert advice needed to create a perfect sleep environment. The Luxury Bed Collection helps clients realize a sleep experience that is perfectly supportive, comfortable, and deeply restful — ultimately transforming lives through sleep.
TLBC employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, wellness and sleep, and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the TLBC Experience to each and every client and TLBC is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to company sustainability.
Sales Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the TLBC brand in each and every client interaction using their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. The Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. His or her passion for TLBC is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every sales professional. Developing client relationships and exceeding sales plans is first and foremost in the TLBC sales professional’s skill set.
Sales: Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual store sales plan. Capture client data. Cultivate new and existing client relationships and business opportunities. Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business. Drive business through key product pillars.
Service: Elevate client experiences by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client through all interactions including effectively handling administrative tasks and showroom merchandising. Demonstrate passion as a TLBC brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the TLBC Way and your personal style. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on performance and client feedback.
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
· We are looking for a retail and sales professional with experience from the luxury design industry.
· You have an eye for premium marketing and merchandising, and thrive in organizing in-store events.
· You have experience in furniture sales or ideally home design.
· You have a strong passion for premium sales, merchandising and customer service.
· You are able to balance between closing sales and having the patience to build long term customer relationships
· You are a social networker with people skills that are happy to seek and approach new business opportunities
· You want to be part of a high-performing retail team and always strives to be an active and inspiring team player
· You are self-motivated and ready for a unique opportunity.
· 3-5 years of experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
· Proven track record in achieving sales results.
· Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to work with a diverse client base.
· Proficiency with computers for Point of Sales (POS) systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email, Word, Excel.
· Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
· Must have authorization to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Please submit resumes to email@example.com