Interior Designer (Workplace)
Back to Open Jobs
Interior Resources Group (IRG) is looking for creative, and energetic Interior Designers to join our team.
As an award-winning furniture dealership and Dallas-Fort Worth's Kimball International Select Pro dealer, our company specializes in workplace, education, healthcare and government interiors; working with a variety of clients, ranging from local businesses to some ofthe largest companies globally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team and end users to determine factors affecting the planning of their work space based on preferences, purpose, and function.
- Manage space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings, both new and existing, and finish and color coordination.
- Required to generate detailed product specifications, product renderings, and presentation materials to assist in the sales process.
- Must be proficient in CET, as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up and AutoCAD is a plus.
- A degree in Interior Design from an accredited University is preferred.
- Ability to travel periodically to job sites as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and be self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of accessibility codes.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Math skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.