Creative Marketing + Operations Associate - Kufri
Back to Open Jobs
Location: 1152 Mississippi Ave., Dallas 75207
KUFRI is a boutique textiles and wallpaper brand created to promote a conscious, inspired life at home. With a focus on natural fibers, KUFRI combines artisan processes with modern design. KUFRI fabrics are selected by interior designers who design relaxed, luxurious spaces and use the fabrics as upholstery, curtains, pillows and more.
Since launching in 2014, KUFRI has been featured in House Beautiful, Traditional Home, DHome and more.
The KUFRI mission is to preserve and promote the heritage craft of handloom weaving and provide employment to women and aging weavers.
This is a unique position with a focus on the brand’s creative/marketing along with day-to-day operations and general studio management. This is ideally suited to someone who is a self-starter and likes variety in their workday.
As Creative Marketing Associate, you will inspire our clients through beautiful visuals and storytelling. You will lead and execute our online and offline marketing efforts to create greater brand awareness and reach. As such, you will play a critical role in maintaining a beautiful and inspiring brand and showroom experience.
As Operations Associate, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations including invoicing, purchase orders and client communication. You will ensure shipping and the studio as a whole, is running smoothly and at its best.
- Prospect and outreach to potential clients.
- Assist the Founder with ensuring our brand vision is inspiring and executed consistently.
- Design and execute the visuals for our online and offline marketing channels.
- Design and maintain weekly Mailchimp e-blasts and blog posts.
- Plan, prepare and publish social media content.
- Design and maintain internal and external documents like Line sheets, website graphics, print collateral etc.
- Photograph products and take supplementary photography/video that tell the story of KUFRI and our studio.
- Work with professional freelance photographers to plan concepts and style larger photoshoots.
- Edit and touch up product photos.
- Update Shopify website when new products are released.
- Ensure all components are ready for new collection roll-outs.
- Participate in shows and events as needed.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, replenish inventory, place orders.
- Supervise Shipping team member.
- Be responsible for day-to-day operations (invoicing, purchase orders, order supplies, print shipping documents and labels, client communication etc).
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Attend to client and account needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support to partner showrooms and reps.
- Manage walk-in and scheduled client appointments at our showroom, creating a warm and welcoming experience for clients.
- Ensure the studio and showroom are organized, clean and looking their best.
- Bachelors degree.
- At least 2 years experience in a creative role preferably in the home product or interior design industries.
- Advanced in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/In-Design.
- Ability to take great product photos.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills.
How to Apply:
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org —