Arteriors Home - Outlet Sales Associate Needed!
Back to Open Jobs
Click HERE to Apply
Arteriors is a leader in luxury home and commercial furnishings. We design and create luxury lighting, furniture, wall decor, accessories and upholstery using timeless artisan style and techniques. Our unique products are a true representation of the diverse and creative group that makes up the Arteriors family.
As a Sales Associate at our Outlet store location, you’ll act as a liaison between our clients and Arteriors by supporting Outlet sales. You’ll be the first point of contact for the client and will represent the Arteriors brand to create a meaningful relationship with the client that maximizes sales. To land this gig, you’ll need a High School Diploma or equivalent. You’ll also need to have experience in a sales or customer support role that required in person interaction.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people. You get a thrill out of leading people in the right direction.
- You are calm and collected under pressure. You think on your feet while ensuring the best possible level of service.
- You are motivated and driven. You appreciate a challenge and thrive in environments that allow you to make decisions that impact the bottom line.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and can explain just about anything to anyone. You have no problem with communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You think, ‘glass half full’. You maintain a positive outlook, even in the most difficult situations, and encourage others to do the same.
- You believe in personal accountability. You see the value in both, giving and receiving, constructive feedback and you often seek new opportunities to improve and develop your skills.
- You're able to lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
What's in it for you:
- Tuesday-Saturday schedule
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available the first day of the month after hire
- 401k program with employer matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Family Leave program
- 9 paid Holidays with early release before holidays
- Annual bonus and merit increase potential
- An opportunity to work for a high growth company in a progressive environment with people who are passionate about what they do
- Generous employee discount program