UPPERROOM Dallas (Dallas, Texas) February 2018 to Current
· Direct oversight for a team of 5 including administrative and facilities staff as well as the volunteer team
· Oversee security protocols, police officers and outside securities
· Oversee legal concerns and communicate them to our attorney, as requested by Campus Pastor
· Assist Campus Pastor with special projects and other tasks, as assigned
· Assist in creating and implementing systems for church growth
· Point of contact with Landlord and surrounding neighbors
· Plan and organize large scale events
· Manage the Staff Master Calendar and schedule all staff meetings
· Manage all internal and external communications
· Responsible for building management
· Create and manage facilities budget, keep record of expenses and receipts
· Manage and assist in training employees in the church management software, Planning Center
· Ensure that offices and building are organized
· Manage financial transactions via accounting software, Nexonia
· Manage payroll and timekeeping system for Operations and Facilities team
· Coordinated logistics for meetings (conference rooms, catering, etc)
John Houston Custom Homes (Red Oak, Texas) May 2017 to January 2018
· Executed brand vision of “Building Lifelong Relationships”
· Managed and post daily on all social media outlets
· Managed online analytics tracking
· Managed and write all blog posts for company blog, “The Story”
· Created and executed marketing campaigns
· Created graphics for social media, promotional materials, billboards, apparel, and prints.
· Designed/Ordered Business Cards and Name Tags
· Processed all in-house printing requests
· Executed website audits and edits
· Managed all QMI requests
· Scheduled photo-shoots for all available homes.
· Event Planning
· Provided marketing support for 18 Sales managers
Pridestaff and Pridestaff Financial (Addison, Texas) January 2016 to November 2016
· Recruited Top Talent for our clients in the North Dallas area
· Sourced and Attracted Candidates by using our data base, social media, and other resources
· Pre-Screened resumes and applications
· Conducted Weekly Interviews
· Developed and Updated Job Descriptions
· Oversaw Onboarding of New Employees in order to become fully integrated
· Performed reference checks and employee verifications
· Supported Payroll by assisting with paycheck distribution
· Developed and successfully executed a recent college graduate program that assist in job placement and providing resources for our recent graduates in their early stages of professional development.
The Briarpatch Gift Stores (Waxahachie, Texas) April 2014 to November 2018
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
· Strategically planned and executed marketing campaigns, including new product introduction and existing product development and executed in-store promotional events through managing different social media pages.
· Planned and executed photo-shoots to introduce new products to be featured in the Ellis County Living Magazine.
· Executed trips seasonally to the Dallas Market Center as an assistant buyer.
· Successfully increased revenue for The Briarpatch Gift Stores by generating new customers and informing frequent customers of current promotions through the use of different social media pages.
· Recommended and implemented changes in products offered by observing/tracking existing and prospective customer demands.
Wet Seal Inc. (Cedar Hill, Texas) May 2011 to March 2015