- Special Event
- 3:00 PM. Dec 03
Christopher Nelson Visual Design & Interior Design; Dallas, TX 2012-present
Interior Design and Project Manager
• Providing input and overseeing the design/build and interior design of two houses that were over 3000 square feet each.
• Include visualizing & sketching design plan per client’s goals.
• Source products and materials.
• Determining cost establishes a budget.
• Inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications is met. • Not limited to holiday decoration, unique handpicked decoration, & styling.
• Create designs, logos, brochures, flyers, mock-up, and various creative designs. • Design and set up for photo backdrop scene for modeling & photographer.
Omni Dallas Hotel; Dallas, TX 2016-2020
(Luxury Conference center) 29 meeting rooms & two ballrooms total 142,603 square feet.
• Planning and logistics in advance right before new setup for any kind of events. • Set up, break down, stock, and maintain meeting rooms.
• Refresh meeting rooms during meals & coffee breaks.
• Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order.
• Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests and clients.
Student Life Office at Montgomery College; Silver Spring, MD 2014-2015 Received Student Employee of the year 2014-2015
• Assist in the operation of the student life office.
• Duties include answering telephones & Walk-in inquiries, assist with mailings, filing,
help visitors to the office, mail distribution, and maintain cleanliness.
• Assist with Clubs & Organizations
• Planning for special events for student life experiences during the academic year. • Conference weekly
Graphic Design Specialist
Sir Speedy & Marketing Services; Spring Hill, FL 2011 Intern
• Responsible for revision of company advertisements.
• Designed athletic cover page for Pasco High School.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, MAC/PC environments.
Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate
Gap Inc Chevy Chase, MD 2014-2016 & Rue21 Inc Brooksville, FL 2009-2012
•Maintain store standards per Visual presentation assessment direction to enhance the customer shopping experience.
• Set up and break down during new-flows products for every season. • Promote the image, products, and services of a business.
• Excellent customer service.
Associate Degree In Design, Rochester Institute of Technology 2012 Rochester, NY
Mrs. Kimberly Herrera Jones
Director of Student life at Montgomery College, Takoma Park, Maryland. (240) 567-1490
Mr. Tim Garippa
Board Chair for Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (DIFFA) Dallas (214) 0748-8580