Back to Resumes
Resume - Daniel Borenstein / Sales, Design
Daniel K. Borenstein - (817) 308-4977 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging position in a progressive, results oriented organization where initiative, attention to detail, and team facilitation are encouraged and rewarded.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• 19 years’ experience in the Architectural, Design and Construction Industries • Excellent Organizational Skills • Proven Leadership Abilities in Team Oriented Environments • Effective Communications Skills • Proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max, Excel, Word, RetailPro, Netsuite, Quickbooks, E2 Shop System
Gregorius | Pineo Inglewood, CA January 2020 – March 2020 Account Manager
- Assured luxurious service and building relationships with customers, which include: showroom sales representatives, Interior design professionals, furniture production workroom staff, and fellow team members.
- Responsible for the planning and tracking of a furniture order to meet its estimated completion date.
- Coordinated with team members to supply quotes, custom orders, accurate and complete input of orders, communication with sales reps or designers, and initiation of production PO in conjunction with Production Managers to assure timely completion and delivery.
- Organized tasks and meeting deadlines, anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions, managed and prioritized tasks and communicated with a diverse customer base and built strong relationships with team members.
Dennis & Leen Los Angeles, CA 2015 - 2020 Production Coordinator
- Collaborated with the Production Manager to provide complete order status to Account Manager and to proactively follow up as needed regarding the progress of each order to completion.
- Moved orders along through the production cycle.
- Reviewed, inspected and QC all items going through each phase of production.
- Collaborated with the PM to ensure quality and consistency was met on all pieces.
- Ensured inventory items were tagged at the warehouse and are properly noted.
- Assisted with showroom refreshes.
- Data entry for purchase orders, quotes.
- Reviewed invoices from vendors.
- Upkeep of finish samples for client use.
- Provided assistance for custom quotes for a 48-hour turnaround.
- Covered Production Manager position in cases of absence.
- Vendor visits as needed.
- Reviewed drawings for custom items and revised if necessary.
- Worked with Production Manager to keep inventory current and up to date.
Jonathan Adler Enterprises Los Angeles, CA 2011 - 2015 Store Leader
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining client services.
- Oversaw and accountable for the operation of the store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources, management, managing operating costs and shrinkage.
- Responsible for full-time and part-time sales associates in achieving their goals and daily operations.
- Maintained visual standards of the store.
- Analyzed and measured business trends; developing and implementing plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Strongly involved with customer relations such as customer complaints, returns, damaged items, shipping issues.
- Supported the Retail Operations and Visual teams in the opening of new stores throughout the US.
- Lead in-home design services.
DKB Designs, LLC. Dallas, TX / Los Angeles, CA 2008 - Present President/Owner
- Work with clients on the design of projects.
- Manage contractors daily and anything else that is needed to get the project completed, all while keeping in the client’s budget.
- Collaborate with several realtors to enhance the staging of their clients’ homes.
- Consult with clients that have their own style selected, by narrowing down the finishes they have selected, to ensure that the design is consistent.
- Assist other designers on home staging as well as set design.
Hensley Lamkin Rachel, Inc. Dallas, TX 2004 - 2008 Team Leader (2006-2008)
- Responsible for intake and accurate compilation of information from cross functional teams, including preparation of and responses to requests for proposals.
- Created interactive Power Point presentations for major stakeholders in the company.
- Organized regular meetings between various project partners.
- Supervised 3 interns on several team projects.
- Onsite visits to coordinate with construction contractors.
- Inspected work and directed revisions to plans during construction.
- Translated general conceptual ideas into effective CAD drawings.
- Drafted correspondence to internal and external clients.
Architectural Intern (2004-2006)
- Drafted and designed plans utilizing AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D modeling.
- Recommended specifications of building facades, and exterior materials.
Larsen Dye Associates Architects Irving, TX 2001-2004 Draftsman/Intern
- Oversaw multiple office functions, including answering phones and drafting correspondence.
- Assisted Principals with drawing of plans and interior design projects.
- Evaluated materials used on certain projects and recommended changes, if necessary.
- Visited job sites while under construction to gain further experience and knowledge.
- Participated in Planning and Zoning meetings for the permitting of projects.
EDUCATION: The University of Texas at Arlington School of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (2005)