- Showroom Event
- 7:00 PM. Dec 18
Justin T. Bolton
Management- Event Coordinator- Designer- Artist
A native Texan, with a true passion for service and hospitality. Holds 12+ successful years of bar/ restaurant management, wedding/event coordination, and design experience. Possesses a full understanding of the existing and growing market bringing thousands of new jobs and residents to Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex and the need to provide them phenomenal events and dining experiences. Exhibits a deep understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity, generational values, and individual lifestyle needs that provides a personable and tailored experience for all clients.
Freelance Event Coordinator- Designer- Artist
JT Bolton Designs - Dallas, TX August 2007 to Present
• Consults and designs interior layouts, furniture selections, and decorative finishes for both commercial and residential clients.
• Coordinates, designs, and decorates an array of weddings, parties, and events.
• Creates floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutaniers for numerous events.
• Provides tailored makeup artistry to both female and male clients.
• Designs and creates custom drawing, painting, and sculpture work for multiple clients.
Bar & Restaurant Manager
Applebee’s of Carrollton - Dallas, TX May 2018 to June 2019
• Successfully hired, trained,scheduled, and managed a staff of 30 employees while adhering to weekly labor goals.
• Helped stabilize and raise negatively fluctuating bar sales by monitoring and correcting improper habits while raising productivity.
• Properly handled cash withdrawals/deposits, restaurant financials, and weekly payroll corrections and submissions to the corporate office.
• Analyzed weekly P&L reports to monitor possible inconsistencies and effectively ordered inventory to maximize profit and minimize waste.
Bar & Restaurant Manager ~Special Events Coordinator
The Melting Pot Restaurant - Dallas, TX July 2012 to January 2018
*Orchestrated numerous multi-thousand dollar large and small scale events and festivals.
• Successfully hired, scheduled, managed, and retained a staff of 40 employees while also keeping moral high and labor costs low.
• Helped raise overall bar sales 6% by focusing on industry trends, guest feedback, effective inventory ordering, and cutting down on product waste.
• Properly handled cash withdrawals/deposits, restaurant financial overview, and bi weekly payroll distribution to all staff members.
• Cross promoted with outside vendors and sponsors to boost clientele and expand the brand.
• Analyzed monthly P&L reports to better position the restaurant in the most profitable direction.
Brinker International- Dardin Restaurants- The Cheesecake Factory Restaurants May 2003 to June 2012
Nearly 10 years of customer service and hospitality with three of the largest restaurant brands.
Bachelor's in Art and Design
Interdisciplinary Art and Design Studies University of North Texas
Focus on Interior Design
Associate in Art, History, and Culture
Advanced Minor University of North Texas
Microsoft Office Suite (10+ years), Mac OS X (10+ years), Team Building (6 years), Event Planning (10+ years), Sketchup (6 years), Photoshop(6 years), Problem Solving(10+ years), Office Administration(6 years), Conflict Resoiution and Mediation(6 years)