Warehouse Job Opening
Back to Open Jobs
Antique Floors Inc. is looking for a motivated individual with a positive attitude to run the warehouse.
- Ability to operate various types of warehouse equipment - forklift, pallet jack
- Safely & efficiently receive, store, pick and load products inbound and outbound
- Accurately count merchandise arriving and departing
- Conduct activities in a safe manner & follow safety guidelines
- Perform other related functions as assigned
- Good reading and writing skills
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Successful completion of background check, drug screening, forklift training
- 40 hour work week Monday-Friday
- Basic math skills for counting in material
- Good physical health: able to lift, carry, load and unload 60-75 lbs.
Preferred but not necessary:
- 2 or more years experience in warehouse environment
- Tile or stone material knowledge
- Basic computer skills
Position will communicate with customers for pickups and applicant should be forward thinking and able to foresee issues and come up with solutions to solve them.
Paid Vacation and Holidays; Health & 401k offered by employer.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org