Position Summary: Do you dream in color? Strategize in style? The VP of Marketing Home, Design & Lighting guides marketing campaigns from the light of inspiration through creation and implementation to connect with designers, retailers and exhibitors.
· Define the strategic vision for Home/Daily Design audience & Lighting industries
· Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs (including special events) to support sales and revenue objectives.
· Direct internal resources (creative, pr, events, website, social) to deliver the marketing plan.
· Develop and manage marketing budget.
· Oversee development and production of marketing materials.
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
· Develop and execute media plans including print, online, social media and email.
· Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
· Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Event Manager, ARTS Awards & Design
· Marketing Manager, Lighting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· MBA preferred
· Minimum 10 years of progressive marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business