Territory Manager - Dallas
Back to Open Jobs
F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, floorcovering, and furnishings is seeking a Territory Manager based out of Dallas, Texas to oversee the Schumacher brand in the Dallas and Denver area. The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day showroom operations in Dallas, Texas while leading a team of inside and outside salespeople who are inspired to sell high-end fabric, wallcovering & furniture lines throughout Dallas and Denver.
- Work as a team leader to drive and achieve the overall sales goals of the team
- Motivate the inside and outside sales team with clear and effective communication, while fostering a team environment
- Support territory agent partners
- Manage territory budget
- Oversee and perform daily showroom tasks including filing of memos, reworking wings, removing discontinued product, inventory management, and general visual merchandising presentation
- Maximize sales within the territory of all product categories
- Proactively work with and assist designers with projects and coordinate product selections
- Ensure every designer receives the best Schumacher customer experience
- Actively manage client order status
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with designers
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and Schumacher collections
- Seek and develop new business opportunities through trade affiliations, industry functions, and networking
- Understand and communicate the latest interior design trends in the industry
- Proven ability to establish, orchestrate, and execute a multi-brand account strategy in the interior design market
- Experience in managing multiple employees and proven ability to coach, teach, train and motivate people towards a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems strategically and lead change in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client base and grow existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and team members
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Exceptional follow-through skills
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Interior design and/or showroom experience
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office Suite
If interested, please feel free to apply via our careers website: https://schumacher.recruitee.com/o/territory-manager-dallas
ABOUT F. SCHUMACHER & CO:
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.