- Showroom Event
- 5:30 PM. Jan 30
Retail Store/Design Studio is seeking a full time sales consultant
Family owned, Dallas based purveyor of luxury linens has an opening for a smart, hardworking person who loves people, and appreciates the opportunity to sell an excellent, high-end product. Candidate must have that “All In” attitude and be familiar with the interior design world. We are an active and positive work environment! Joining our team means that you would be helping create beautiful beds for designers and retail customers alike. We strive to provide a supportive work environment with room for growth within our company.
· Competitive Pay
· Fun & goal-oriented team work environment
· Positively embody the Peacock Alley brand with clients while making sales
· Demonstrate product knowledge while providing design inspiration for clients
· Assist in day-to-day operations of showroom
· Host and attend local design events with Peacock Alley.
· Efficiently communicate with other national showrooms and our corporate office
· Follow sales through to completion
· Previous relationships with designer’s a plus
· 3 to 5 years in retail sales environment (luxury sales or design preferred)
· Willing to work some Saturdays
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Self-starter, quick learner, team player
· Excellent Computer Skills
· Driven to Exceed Goals
If you would like to join our competitive and enthusiastic family or have any questions about the position, we would love for you to contact us at: email@example.com
Feel free to email your resume or stop by our showroom to drop it off in person!
-Peacock Alley Dallas Showroom