SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE DALLAS - The Romo Group
Back to Open Jobs
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales teams combine their passion for luxury design with product expertise, to assist our interior designer clients in finding exactly what they are looking for. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, they model the company’s values of integrity, originality and impeccable customer service.
If you are you are ready to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of a tech start-up, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our Interior Design clientele to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects.
- Source product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible Customer Service experience.
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized company rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and desirable showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays.
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the local design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design, architecture and fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on total employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023