Showroom Sales Assistant
Back to Open Jobs
The Showroom Sales Assistant will work directly with Showroom Manager and sales team assisting with a multitude of assignments ranging from simple administrative tasks, to complex project support.
- Candidate will work with all tasks related to the success of showroom.
- The ideal candidate will pay attention to details, take pride in accuracy, and have a desire to expand their professional horizons in the world of home décor.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and adaptability, will be required for this fast paced environment. As your knowledge of our business grows, so will your personal growth and responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (including good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Order entry with high level of detail and accuracy
- Strong phone etiquette to field and answer questions
- Excellent communication skills both internally and with external vendors
- Business correspondence
- Showroom guest interaction, personable and customer focused
- Ownership, accountability and initiative
- Enthusiastic knowledge of/for interior design industry
- Ability to function as an effective team player, interacting with all parts of the organization
- Prefer candidate to have degree in Interior Design or Fashion.
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and local organizations a plus