Showroom Sales Assistant - Dallas Design District
Back to Open Jobs
At Elegant Additions we work with the best manufacturers to provide unique, sophisticated and chic pieces for all rooms of the house. “Jewelry for the Home”. Our clients include some of the top designers, architects, builders and contractors in the Greater Dallas Area, Houston and throughout Texas.
We are offering a great career opportunity for the right individual. The Sales Assistant at Elegant Additions will work directly with our Sales Team and be involved in a multitude of assignments ranging from simple administrative tasks to more complex project support, including assistance in client selections and quotes.
The ideal candidate for this position MUST:
- Enjoy multi-tasking in a fun, yet fast paced, environment
- Have the desire to learn new skills & a keen sense for accuracy
- Possess strong communication skills
- Desire to expand his/her professional horizons
- Understand the meaning of Complete Confidentiality.
- Always maintain a positive attitude, and a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Be extremely detail oriented and efficient.
- Possess Basic Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office) and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Understand and meet all deadlines and timeframes.
- Possess a passion for being the best!
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally and courteously answer incoming telephone calls, take detailed messages for sales staff, direct calls as necessary and occasionally check and follow up on company voicemail messages.
- Track & distribute client leads to sales team
- Greet and assist showroom guests and clients, making them instantly feel welcome.
- Assist in client selections with sales teams.
- Create client specification documents and assisting with entry of quotes/orders.
- Other sales administrative duties.
- Assist in other departments, as needed.
- Stay in contact with our vendors for catalogue supplies, updated price lists, showroom samples, etc.; maintain showroom catalogue room.
- Maintain the proper appearance of our showrooms, including light cleaning of showroom displays, showroom restrooms & client coffee bar; will be responsible for supplies in all areas.
- This position will involve project management which includes but is not limited to:
- Client follow ups
- Change orders
- Take-offs from plans or jobsite visits
- Client selections or reviews
- Assisting in solving issues
- In exchange for your hard work, you will gain a great deal of experience and knowledge in the world of high-end design and sales.
- The Sales Manager will be your direct report along with accountability to a specific salesperson.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to expand upon her/his roll with our company. Starting at $18/hr.