- Gallery Event
- 5:30 PM. Feb 03
Amara Stone & Tile Boutique seeking an experienced Showroom Manager
Burlington Design Gallery is a unique full-service design focused company for both indoor and outdoor products for residential and commercial markets. The design center is now focusing on cabinetry, appliances, flooring, countertops, and plumbing. Outdoor products include pavers, pool copings, and architectural elements. We specialize in supplying a vast array of natural stones from all over the globe.
We are looking for a professional, well organized, people-person to be our showroom spokesperson and brand ambassador. The Showroom Manager will proactively manage the customer experience of the showroom and coaching sales staff to create an efficient and customer-centric team. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the showroom facility, maintaining and growing relationships with our retail and designer network, and for the overall education of our walk-in guests with the objective of turning the showroom visit into a sale.
· Manage, coach, and train sales staff to help meet individual and branch sales goals
· Be a brand advocate and acquire a high degree of knowledge about the company and the products
· Offer an exceptional customer experience to every customer throughout all interactions with the showroom
· Assist the sales, operations and marketing team members as needed
· Organize all sales promotions and generate team excitement
· Resolve client issues immediately with best possible solutions
· Manage time efficiently and delegate tasks as appropriate
· Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins
· Maintain existing client relationships and develop new relationships
· Design, Procurement of Materials and Supervise Display updates and changes to stay current with Design Trends and Product Changes
· Maintaining Sample Department to keep current samples available for Showroom and Sales
· Attends local design events as representative to keep the Gallery top of mind among this community
· Develop and maintain partnerships with the design community
· Multitask and meet established objectives and deadlines
· Making sales calls to prospects and existing customers
· Any other duties required of the position
· Bachelor’s degree in business or management, or architecture or design
· 5 years of experience managing a sales team within a department or store location.
· Showroom, or architectural/design firm experience
· Luxury Stone & Tile experience
· ASID is preferred
· Successful track record in an outside/inside sales environment
· Working knowledge of natural stone and tile industry preferred
· Demonstrated expertise in the principles of collaborative sales technique
· Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
· Listening skills, communication skills, energy, enthusiasm, and endurance.
· Experience developing commission sales associates
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Semi and annual bonus
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Pay range $50k - $75k annually plus semi and annual bonuses!