Showroom Manager at Aria Stone Gallery l Full Time
Back to Open Jobs
Located in the Dallas Design District, the Aria Stone Gallery Showroom Manager is expected to be able to lead location to successful sales and profit growth, adhere to operational procedures, collect on outstanding customer accounts for his/her location and mentor and develop junior staff.
Duties associated with these goals include:
- Completes location's operational requirements by properly assigning employee duties; following up on work results.
- Maintains location staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Responsible for staffing decisions (hiring, termination, etc) to meet company goals.
- Responsible for sales and coordination of projects from inception to delivery of product, including transportation and logistics post sale.
- Maintains staff results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Reports regularly on availability of merchandise, material needs, and market needs.
- Formulates pricing policies to maximize profitability and to move old inventory when needed.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures location is following proper policy for receiving, transferring, selling and reporting lost/damaged material to maintain accuracy of inventory.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Promotes the company and in particular his/her location, which includes encouraging and/or actively participating in networking functions and increasing visibility in the community which entails attending post work networking events and functions on occasion.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm and occasional Saturdays (by appointment only).
The following are qualities expected from a location manager:
- Customer focus - must value customer service and customer relationships
- Employee focus - must promote performance and growth of staff
- Company focus - must be diligent in efforts to reach company goals
- Team work - must be able to work with peers and other company employees for the overall company interest
- Organization - must effectively manage time, paperwork and staff for maximum efficiency
- Communication - must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers (this includes timeliness, professionalism, and effectiveness)
- Safety - must promote the safety of staff and customers, adhering to company safety guidelines
- Leadership - must set by example a standard of conduct and overall work ethic to be followed by staff
- Minimum of 3 years of Management and Luxury Sales experience.
- Interior Design Industry Experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing/ social personality, and dependable.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions.
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible daily environment with excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow established safety standards
- Fast learning and able to absorb client names, product names, and material knowledge.
- Spacial skills and understanding of measurements, overhead plans, and instructions.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, internet, scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment. Experience with POS system and client management system preferred.
Our candidate will share our values of:
- Creating satisfied and valued customers
- Pursuing knowledge and improvement
- Providing honest and accurate information
- Being passionate and determined
- Strong attention to detail
- Focusing on profitable sales and growth
- Working as a team
Qualified candidates may send resume as a .pdf attachment to email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.ariastonegallery.com