Pettigrew Luxury Furnishings Showroom Assistant
Back to Open Jobs
Pettigrew Luxury Furnishings is seeking a highly motivated and career oriented individual to serve as our Showroom Assistant. The showroom assistant is responsible for supporting all day-to-day operations of the showroom, including sales, marketing, customer service and merchandising. You must provide outstanding customer service, assist with production of monthly sales goals and reports, support and assist with special showroom events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet clients and answer incoming phone calls
- Assist customers in the selection, purchase, and delivery of merchandis
- Generate new accounts, maintain relationships with current accounts, and support current client database
- Maintain and update vendor price lists
- Assist with inventory management
- Comply with of all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Furniture industry and design knowledge is preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Customer service oriented with exceptional follow up
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Ability to manage time wisely, work independently, and be a self-motivating
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
We offer competitive wages and benefit package. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.