- Showroom Event
- 11:30 AM. Sep 18
POSITION: SHOWROOM SALES ASSISTANT
We are offering a great entry level career opportunity for the right individual. The Sales Assistant at Elegant Additions will work directly with our Sales Team and be involved in a multitude of assignments ranging from simple administrative tasks to more complex project support, including assistance in client selections and quotes. In exchange for your hard work, you will gain a great deal of experience and knowledge in the world of high-end interior design and sales. You will also gain “back of the house” experience by helping with product receiving and inspection, audit reports and the release of products to our clients. www.elegantadditions.com
At Elegant Additions we work with the best manufacturers to provide unique, sophisticated and chic pieces for bathrooms and kitchens. Our clients include some of the top interior designers, architects, builders and contractors in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex throughout Texas.
The ideal candidate is someone who follows directions, has a keen sense for accuracy and a desire for growth in his or her profession. You must possess strong communication skills and the ability to remain professional in our fast-paced environment. Needs to have the ability to take on multiple tasks at one time, manage your time and take initiative. Above all, you must have the desire to learn new things and have a readiness to take on increasingly complex projects. As your knowledge of the business grows so will your responsibilities. You must:
· Like working with people
· Possess Basic Computer Knowledge (Microsoft 365) and the ability to learn new programs quickly, including our in-house ordering and tracking system
· Understand the meaning of Complete Confidentiality
· Professionally and courteously answer incoming telephone calls, take detailed messages for sales staff, direct calls as necessary and occasionally check and follow up on company voicemail messages
· Greet and assist showroom guests and clients, making them instantly feel welcome. This includes qualifying their project needs and assisting in client selections with sales teams.
· Always maintain a positive attitude, and a professional appearance and demeanor
· Understand and meet all deadlines and timeframes
· Stay in contact with our vendors for catalogue supplies, updated price lists, showroom samples, etc.
· Be extremely detail oriented and efficient, and enjoy multitasking
· Maintain the proper appearance of our showrooms, including light cleaning of showroom displays and showroom restrooms; will also be responsible for showroom and catalogue room supplies
· Dallas Design district
This is a full-time position with benefits, and the ideal candidate will have an opportunity to expand their roll. Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and introduction cover letter to email@example.com .