- Showroom Event
- 8:00 AM. Oct 27
About The Rug Company:
Since our founding in 1997, The Rug Company has endeavored to create the most desirable rugs in the world. Uniquely, we achieve this by combining the ancient craft of quality rug making with the creative brilliance of some of today's most accomplished designers. Our rugs are beautiful, distinctive and original.
This role is responsible for proactively assisting the Sales Associates in selling to customers by helping them to demonstrate our products to purchasers; making deliveries to customers’ houses and moving stock to and from the Company’s warehouse. You are responsible for ensuring that Sales Associates are always free to help customer by proactively keeping the showroom clean and fully stocked. As an ambassador of the brand, you are responsible for adopting a “nothing is too much trouble” approach.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Daily Showroom upkeep (vacuuming, watering plants, dusting, sweeping, etc…)
· Handling all incoming and outgoing shipments (ie. UPS)
· Cleaning and carrying rugs inside showroom and stockroom
· Measuring and cutting rug pads/underlay
· Performing rug installations
· Assisting in the day to day logistics and contribute to the overall growth of the Company
· Assist Sales Associates with home visits.
· Assist in delivering a world-class service to all our customers
· Maintain operational standards in line with company policies and procedures
· Assist by flipping rugs for Sales Associates and Showroom Director when clients arrive and until they leave
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
· Customer focused
· Team Orientated
· Computer literate
· High Level of Presentation
· Able to carry over 80 pounds in product
Job Type: Full-time