- Design Event
- 8:00 AM. Oct 07
Known best for quality, craftsmanship, and innovative design, Wired Custom Lighting started as a distinctive lighting destination in the heart of the design district in West Hollywood, California in 2001. Our family-owned business was well known for grand installations throughout the Gaming and Hospitality markets for decades and moved naturally into the high-end Residential market, with an extensive and varied line not seen before in the marketplace. Offering custom design services, a broad range of design capabilities, and representing prestigious artists; our unique brand of service-oriented design created instant global demand.
In response to the growing demand for market representation, WCL is opening new showrooms across the country, supplementing our current representation in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Dania Beach, London, and Dubai. Opening in the 3rd quarter, our new location in Dallas, TX is seeking a Showroom Manager to service the market.
This role is entrepreneurial in nature and drive and successful candidates will understand and execute on what it takes to thrive in this environment. Qualified candidates will have a background or strong understanding of interior design, scale, and customization.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborate with Senior Management to set sales goals and deliverables.
• Provide exceptional service to walk-in clients as well as outreach to area designers
• Deliver presentations, estimates, invoices, and timely follow-up.
• Follow-through from the acquisition of sale, design development, production, to delivery and installation interface with the design community
• Follow market trends and compile data for corporate review.
• Plan and coordinate market outreach including events, marketing, and promotional opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
• Sales experience in high-end and to the trade showrooms. A firm understanding of customizable products and general capabilities a strong plus.
• Experience in lighting and familiarity with lighting materials and components a strong plus.
• Highly organized, sales-driven constitution with strong computer skills (PC, Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience preferred)
• Experience with the design market drawing or sketching skills preferred.
• Good attitude and the ability to work with a team
• Ability to interface with designers, architects, and end users interested in learning and career growth
• Excellent people skills a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, a focused planner with high energy
• Natural desire to be an industry "go to" person with a desire for self-improvement and motivation
• Professional image and a high level of business acumen
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Sarah@Studio-AT.com