Senior Art Director
Back to Open Jobs
If you are a left brained-right brained creative leader with experience in the luxury sector, we are looking for you. This is a primary role within the Brand & Creative team for Dallas-based luxury linen brand, Peacock Alley. You will be part of a team that creates a shared vision for the brand and leads the creation and execution of concepts for a variety of media. We are a brand that is evolving. Come inspire and innovate with us.
- Ability to understand the luxury aesthetic relevant to Peacock Alley and can evolve the brand through the design and development of advertising, collateral, digital, sales tools, and corporate communications.
- Strategizes to help create an annual marketing & communications plan that delivers an integrated approach across all channels that delivers on brand while helping to achieve sales goals.
- Collaborates with Brand & Creative team, as well as Ecom team, to assure consistent brand look/tone/feel in creating content for all customer targets.
- Leads creative process internally (resources and systems) and manages external creative resources, as needed.
· Conceptualizes, designs, and directs all advertising and communications for wholesale and retail channels and end consumers.
- Works with Brand & Creative team to plan, conceptualize and manage photo and video shoots
- Art directs photo and video shoots; directs retouching and on-time delivery of assets in all formats required
· Attend press checks and approves final print production
- Provides imagery for social and blog creative, as well as new image content for site, as needed; size photos for online use/shared files
Skills & Requirements
- All-in, collaborative team player; demonstrates high level of integrity and values differences
- Successful manager of people and creative process
· Responsive and clear in verbal and written communications
· Excellent manager of time, budget, and shifting priorities as part of the creative process
· Possesses business acumen to help make creative decisions that solve business opportunities
· Ability to see big picture while managing detail; good at evaluating and proofing work in development
· Excellent Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign skills
- Bachelor’s or related specialty degree
- 10-12 years creative experience