Sales Associate - GRACIE
Back to Open Jobs
Gracie is seeking an enthusiastic, conscientious, detail-oriented Sales Associate for inside sales at our Dallas Design Center showroom.
* Ability to generate sales of high-end and highly-customized handpainted wallpapers, and Asian antiques.
* Work closely with our clients and studio to provide accurate quotes, assist in design selections and custom details for each order, and
maintain communication throughout the entire production and delivery process.
* Building and fostering relationships with new and existing clientele.
* Providing a high level of personalized customer service.
* Sales experience in the Texas market/knowledge and contacts with key design firms are a plus.
* Must be a highly organized multi-tasker with solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience or education in interior design and/or interior design sales required.
* Appreciation of art, beauty, and design is a must.
We are offering a salary of $55-60,000 per year.
We also provide the following employee benefits:
- 13 Vacation days to start, growing to 20, after 5 years of employment.
- We are closed on major holidays and traditionally have closed from Christmas through New Year's Day, as paid days off.
- We offer a 401K retirement plan, with Gracie matching contributions up to 4%, after 1 year of employment.
- Health Insurance with 80% coverage. Texas employees are at the "Premium Level"
- We offer an FSA option, with pretax wage contributions.
Please email resumé to Andrew Gonzales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gracie, the venerable family-run firm known for exquisite handpainted wallpapers and antiques, was established in 1898. Now in its sixth generation, Gracie continues to produce unique custom orders based on vintage designs from their archives, in addition to new interpretations. With dedicated locations in New York, Dallas, and Los Angeles, Gracie enjoys working with the top interior designers in the world to help create the most beautiful interiors.