Sales Associate at Aria Stone Gallery | Full Time
Back to Open Jobs
Located in the Dallas Design District, the Sales Associate is expected to positively represent our company through excellent customer service, follow up, and promoting sales.
Main job duties include:
- Responsible for sales and coordination of projects from inception to delivery of product, including transportation and logistics post sale.
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner.
- Aim to satisfy clients and help achieve sales goals as a contributing member of our sales team.
- Visit clients and present product through office visits and lunch and learns.
- Be accountable for managing own customer accounts and developing client base.
- Perform routine follow up calls and emails, maintain customer relationship, gain new leads through reach out phone calls, emails, and written letters with thorough follow-up.
- Properly managing holds/ deposits and sales in adherence to company policy, be able to clearly communicate company policies to purchasers and end users.
- Make collection calls as directed by showroom manager.
- Keep client information, paperwork, and receipts organized and easily accessible, in addition to keeping thorough notes in the client relationship management system.
- Attend post work networking events and functions on occasion.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm and occasional Saturdays (by appointment only).
The following are qualities expected from a Sales Associate:
- Customer focus - must value customer service and customer relationships
- Company focus - must be diligent in efforts to reach company goals
- Team work - must be able to work with peers and other company employees for the overall company interest
- Organization - must effectively manage time, and paperwork for maximum efficiency
- Communication - must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers (this includes timeliness, professionalism, and effectiveness)
- Minimum of 3 years of Luxury Sales experience.
- Interior Design Industry Experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing/ social personality, and dependable.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions.
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible daily environment with excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow established safety standards.
- Fast learning and able to absorb client names, product names, and material knowledge.
- Spacial skills and understanding of measurements, overhead plans, and instructions.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, internet, scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment. Experience with POS system and client management system preferred.
Our candidate will share our values of:
- Creating satisfied and valued customers
- Pursuing knowledge and improvement
- Providing honest and accurate information
- Being passionate and determined
- Being detail-oriented
- Focusing on profitable sales and growth
- Working as a team
Qualified candidates may send resume as a .pdf attachment to email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.ariastonegallery.com