The Evolution of Modernism
- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 29
Hart Associates Texas is looking for an experienced Sales Associate/Business Development professional to promote products in the DFW metroplex.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Communicates appropriately with customers.*
2. Stays up to date on current trends, designs and developments.*
3. Works effectively in Salesforce to log all sales interactions and inactivity. *
4. Follows up with customer sales.*
5. Schedules sale appointments with customers on a daily and weekly basis.*
6. Leads product knowledge presentations.*
7. Maintains an understanding and knowledge base of company product offering.*
8. Attends industry and product related training.*
9. Maintains passion with networking with customers on a regular basis.*
10. Assists support staff in periodic reports and monthly sales reports.*
11. Prepares monthly expense reports.
12. Travels to support the business.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, SalesForce and Outlook 365.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
· Valid driver's license
· Valid US Citizenship
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
· Oral and written communication
· Strong collaborative team-building skills
· Strong ability to work with diverse groups
· Advanced time management
· Strong Work Ethic
· Passion and Determination to make a sale
· Detail-Oriented and dead-line driven for all projects and sales
· Personality that adapts to Fast Paced Environment
· Strong Customer Service
· Strong Sales Technique
· Strong Organizational Skills
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit.