Back to Open Jobs
Materials Marketing provides world-class stone, glass, and ceramic tile and custom architectural stonework to design professionals and homeowners alike. We’re the only stone and tile supplier in the United States to fully own and operate our manufacturing facilities. But what has people raving about Materials Marketing is our incredible customer service. Each and every one of our talented team members are valuable contributors working collaboratively to provide an exceptional client experience to match the high-quality products we represent.
Interested in joining our team?
We are looking for a showroom Sales Assistant to add to our team! This is a hands-on sales support role, in a fast-paced and high-end design showroom.
The Sales Assistant:
- supports sales associates and management in all aspects of the sales process
- greet clients and walk-in customers with exemplary, concierge level service, as well as answer phones in a professional and courteous manner
- prepare quotes, invoicing, pricing support, and other duties as directed
- maintain sales floor applying impeccable standards and attention to detail in every aspect of showroom and common areas (including work space, back room, conference areas, kitchen, seating area, and restroom).
- responsible for sales demonstration tools and applications, sampling process, record keeping and inventory
- utilize AutoCAD to produce scaled drawings
- utilize CRM & ACCPAC system
- track employee schedules and sales activities to support showroom manager
- track, expedite, and provide ETA on shipments and orders
- assist in special event support for sales team and sales management
Our Sales Assistants love the great work schedule we offer at Materials Marketing-typically Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5pm and off on weekends!! The company offers it's full time employees: health insurance benefits options, 401k eligibility, paid holidays and paid time off!
To learn more about the company visit www.materials-marketing.com
Please send resumes to Michael Merritt at email@example.com
We accept job applications online or by email only - no phone calls and/or walk-ins please
Equal Opportunity Employer