- No new upcoming events found
Holland & Sherry is in search of a dynamic Sales Representative to join our sales team. Our new team member must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and have the ability to connect with people and build relationships. The successful candidate should have experience in promoting and securing new business in their previous roles. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
· Providing excellent customer service to clients
· Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying and building new relationships within the design industry
· Assisting design companies with product sample requests
· Driving sales to the showroom through inside/outside sales presentations
· Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
· Promptly following up on all client queries
· Regular reporting of client activity
· Corresponding with our customer service team regularly and other showroom locations as needed
· Cultivating and maintaining an industry network and attend relevant client and industry events
· Someone who is organized, punctual and personable
· 3-5 years luxury interior design sales experience required
· Punctual and reliable
· Strong interpersonal, leadership, and analytical skills
· Proven ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
· Proven ability to work with a team but also independently
· High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with an inclination to learn CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
Why this is a great opportunity:
· Our team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific coworkers.
· We offer amazing benefits such as health benefits, PTO, 401k, and profit sharing.
· We offer a competitive base salary plus commission.
· Holland & Sherry believes in a collaborative work environment, fostered by a detailed training and mentorship program. We understand the entrepreneurial nature of sales and believe heavily that it is our responsibility to nurture and develop candidates through support and feedback.
· We are a career-oriented company, and it is our goal to provide like-minded candidates with the structure and support to not only succeed in this role, but to understand their place in the continued success of the brand.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to Anna Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org