Back to Open Jobs
We are seeking a Project Designer who is a creative team player, detail-oriented and expresses an entrepreneurial mindset to work on a variety of projects including corporate office, education, healthcare, and hospitality.
This position includes but not limited to; selection, specification, drawing and project/budget pricing of ancillary and systems furniture.
- Utilize AutoCAD and 2020 CAP Studio software to create detailed drawings and generate specifications of systems furniture and ancillaries.
- Willingness to learn is a must, as an industry-wide transition will be to Configura CET software.
- Manage multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines; must be able to prioritize and communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Meet regularly to communicate with internal team members to ensure every aspect of a project will meet or exceed the customer's expectations.
- Consult with clients to define solutions that best suit their needs, wants, schedule and budget.
- Communicate clearly with vendors/manufacturers to obtain quotes and custom products.
- Perform double checks with other design team members to ensure accuracy of product specifications and application.
- Keep up to date on latest market trends and products by attending regular vendor presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Follow company processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Higher education to include design/architecture discipline as well as supporting software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 2020 CAP, Configura CET, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Preferred minimum 3 years furniture and/or industry related experience, but not required.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to meet ever changing deadlines.
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess a flexible attitude and positive spirit within our vibrant, fast-paced culture.
- Ability to continue self-education and always be thinking of ways to utilize current product offerings in new and exciting ways.