- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. May 15
We have an immediate opening for a general labor and delivery assistant at our home and garden showroom and warehouse in the Dallas Design District.
Key duties include:
- Help with offloading heavy and bulky items from shipping container
- Assisting with customer deliveries/installs and transport of merchandise to and from warehouse- Providing the "muscle" in showroom set-up
- Moving very heavy objects at showroom and warehouse
- Furniture refinishing and repair (training provided)
- Clean-up and maintenance of showroom, workroom, grounds and warehouse location
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, without injury to self, others, or inventory
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs consistently and safely
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must be able and willing to tolerate working in outdoor environment, even in summer and winter months
- Must have experience in a physically demanding work environment
- Must have a working knowledge of basic hand tools and small power tools
- Must present a valid drivers license
- Woodworking experience a plus
- Must provide verifiable *professional references*
Estimate 20-35 hours per week.
Please respond via email with resume and/or qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour to start
All customers and employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
Big Mango Trading Co. 214-752-4755 email@example.com www.bigmangotrading.com