Outside Sales Position - Paris Ceramics – Dallas
Back to Open Jobs
Paris Ceramics, a luxury stone, wood and tile showroom, seeks top performing and eager outside salesperson for full-time employment.
Position will be responsible for generating sales externally and building the business within Texas and the region. Candidate will be expected to cold call, conduct lunch-and-learns or other presentations, attend industry and design association events, and help plan/host showroom events to drive customer traffic.
This role will be assisted by the inside sales person/sales assistant in the Dallas, TX showroom.
Desired traits and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience serving high-end clientele and with luxury projects
- Working knowledge of the building materials and design industry
- Existing contacts in the target market including: designers, architects, landscape architects and luxury homebuilders
- Drive and independence to succeed with minimal supervision; candidate will essentially build and manage his/her own business locally and will be responsible for the success of the Dallas showroom
- Time and territory management skills
- Excellent customer service skills including prompt follow-up, keeping clients up to date on orders, providing product knowledge and representing the company in a professional manner
- 4 year college degree
- Flexibility to be both outside and inside the showroom, when needed; nighttime availability for industry and showroom events, as needed
Compensation will be base + commissions and benefits package.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Learn more about our beautiful materials and designs: www.parisceramicsusa.com