Back to Open Jobs
Location: Dallas, Texas - Dallas Design District
Are you looking to join a small company where your skills will pay off? Do you want to be part of a company that wants you to remain and grow with it? Are you willing to work hard? If so, read on.
The Operations Support position is responsible for:
- Processing in-bound and out-bound shipments and deliveries. Every delivery must be processed within 24 hours; special delivery processed the same day
- Vendor follow-up on open purchase orders and defective merchandise replacement
- Handling product returns and credits
- Interacting with clients at will-call, on phone and via email
Candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience in shipping and receiving, know purchasing fundamentals and possess direct customer services background.
The applicant must be able to:
- Learn mechanical aspects of plumbing fixtures and door hardware; how it works and how it goes together. We will train you.
- Know complete Microsoft Office (Office 365 is a plus), and have above average computer skills
- Become an active member of the operations team supporting the sales team
- Handle multiple tasks at once throughout the day
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to acclimate quickly to a new job and jump right in – be a self-starter
This is a full-time position with benefits. Submit your resume and employment references to be considered to: email@example.com
Background checks, reference check and drug testing is utilized in the selection process. Candidates must have transportation.