- Showroom Event
- 5:00 PM. Sep 21
Tufenkian Artisan Carpets is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of handcrafted area rugs, and a recognized innovator in the implementation of social and economic development programs in underdeveloped countries (please visit our website: www.tufenkian.com). The Company distributes its product via high-end Dealers throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe, including company-owned Showrooms in select markets. The Company is widely recognized as the trendsetter in its industry. Its products are regularly featured in designer show houses and prestigious home-fashion magazines such as Architectural Digest, Elle Decor and others.
This is a Showroom sales support position responsible for day-to-day operations, taking care of all sales related support items for Showroom Salespersons, product assortment & stock plan, invoicing, etc. Responsible for oversight of Showroom facilities, installation scheduling, and product consignments. Additionally:
• Prepare quotes.
• Enter sold and consignment orders provided by the sales team.
• Assist Salespersons with quotes, shipments, installations and all aspects of client service.
• Interact with other departments in the Company to ensure all aspects of sales support and customer service are fulfilled.
• Provide general information - product availability, billing, freight, shipping, delivery times, detailed information on product, cleaning instructions, etc.
• Manage and execute all operational transactions including sales orders, returns, transfers, and invoicing.
• Report on status, progress, and metrics to Showroom Operations Manager and Salespersons on as as-needed and periodic basis.
• Participate in development and execution of any and all showroom initiatives.
• Must have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service and/or Logistics in an office setting.
• Fluency in computer systems - Windows, Excel, Word. Advanced Excel Knowledge is a huge plus.
• Excellent communication skills with pleasant phone manner.
• Detail oriented with superior follow-up skills.
• Proficiency in analysis and reporting.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to become an expert in product knowledge, alternative selection of product to satisfy customers.
• Strong inside account management skills.
• Design sensibility