- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Feb 19
Position Available: Operations Coordinator
Location: Dallas, Texas - Design District
Are you looking to join a small company where your skills will pay off? Do you want to be part of a company that wants you to remain and grow with it? Are you willing to work hard? If so, read on.
Small family owned, luxury plumbing & hardware showroom is seeking a responsible and experienced Operations Coordinator to join our Dallas team. Qualified candidates should be looking for a long-term position and have the ability to acclimate quickly to their new role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Receive all incoming shipments. This includes unpacking, review / compare packing slips to purchase order, product inspection (limited), project labeling, maintenance of project bins, perform computer functions as it relates to above.
· Handle all product order issues, shortages, defective, damaged, or incorrect product. Process all returned goods – including corresponding with manufactures to rectify issues in a timely fashion.
· Project logistics. This includes coordinating drop shipments with vendors and clients, following company protocol, coordinating with outside delivery services & jobsite personnel to schedule the pickup / delivery of product, contacting clients for will call pickups, responsible for manning internal will call desk.
· Review / negotiate fees / charges from outside deliver services with assistance of Operations Manager.
· Respond to company and client inquiries in a timely fashion – in person, phone, and email.
· Provide order status / updates to clients upon request.
· Participate in project / job meetings working closely with the Purchasing Coordinator to maintain project timelines while providing excellent customer service.
· Maintain inventory of all shipping materials and supplies.
· Assist with other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
· Intermediate computer skills (knowledge of Office 365 a plus).
· Ability to work efficiently and multitask in a fast paced, heavy traffic, open concept work environment.
· Manage completion of tasks against company deadlines and client deadlines.
· Excellent customer service skills / experience.
· Ability to learn basic mechanical functions/ install processes of plumbing and door hardware. Will train.
· Adequate physical strength to unload / move boxes, operate a pallet jack, operate other tools as they relate to packing/boxing, and load / unload client vehicles. Handle 50 Lbs. boxes / product.
· Provide business references and have at least an Associate degree.
This is a full-time position with benefits. If this position is of interest to you, submit your resume and employment references to:
Background checks and drug testing are utilized in the selection process. Candidates must have transportation.