- Showroom Event
- 5:30 PM. Jan 30
Tufenkian Artisan Carpets is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of handcrafted area rugs, and a recognized innovator in the implementation of social and economic development programs in underdeveloped countries (please visit our website: www.tufenkian.com). The Company distributes its product via high-end Dealers throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe including company-owned Showrooms in select markets. The Company is widely recognized as the trendsetter in its industry. Its products are regularly featured in designer show houses and prestigious home-fashion magazines such as Architectural Digest, Elle Decor and others.
This is a Showroom sales support position responsible for day-to-day operations, taking care of all sales related support items for Showroom Salespersons, product assortment & stock plan, invoicing, etc. Responsible for oversight of Showroom facilities, installation scheduling, product consignments, and invoicing. Additionally:
· Prepare quotes.
· Enter sold and consignment orders provided by the sales team.
· Periodically assess inventory and reconcile differences as necessary.
· Assist Salespersons with quotes, shipments, installations and all aspects of client service.
· Interact with other departments in the Company to ensure all aspects of sales support and customer service are fulfilled.
· Provide general information – product availability, billing, freight, shipping, delivery times, detailed information on product, cleaning instructions, etc.
· Manage and execute all operational transactions including sales orders, returns, transfers and invoicing.
· Report on status, progress and metrics to Manager and Salespersons on an as-needed and periodic basis.
· Participate in development and execution of any and all showroom initiatives.
· Must have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service and/or Logistics in an office setting.
· Must absolutely work with Excel, preferably at a high level (math functions, vlookups).
· Fluency in packaged computer systems and the Windows environment (including Excel, Word).
· Excellent communication skills with pleasant phone manner.
· Detail oriented with superior organizational and follow-up skills.
· Proficiency in analysis and reporting.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Willingness to become expert in product knowledge, alternative selection of product to satisfy customers.
· Design sensibility.
Contact Glenn Ludwig at email@example.com