Lead Sales Associate | Farrow & Ball
Back to Open Jobs
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic individual to join our showroom team in Dallas as a Lead Sales Associate. We are offering this position on a full-time basis showroom based.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Lead Sales Associate you will be be responsible for driving sales, providing the highest level of customer service, as well as helping the team meet and exceed targets. You will also be required to step in in the absence of the Showroom Manager.
If you have a genuine passion for colour and a real desire to drive sales, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at our Farrow & Ball.
What we expect from you as a Lead Sales Associate.
- Assisting the showroom management team in delivering budgeted sales and targets.
- Actively developing and growing sales opportunities.
- Driving key KPI’s by leading on sales and non-sales activity as directed by the Showroom Manager.
- Proactively selling the colour consultancy service and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the A&D community both existing and potential.
- Promote Farrow & Ball and inspire clients through sharing brand stories and technical information.
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Lead by example, set the pace and standard in the showroom ensuring that Farrow & Ball Customers receive the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Resolve difficult client issues and escalate to your Showroom Manager when necessary.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines to Showroom operations.
- Shared responsibility for opening and closing the Showroom which includes securing door, successful arming of the Showroom and POS procedures.
- Highly effective communicator with both internal and external clients.
- Experienced in the driving of retail sales on the selling floor
- Exceptional selling and closing skills, having the desire to follow up to close sales.
- Experience in luxury retail is highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen, with a passion and interest in colour and interior design.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Strong visual standards background and inventory management are desirable.
- Technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper is a desirable.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 10 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service plus statutory holidays
- 401K scheme matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Company Sick Pay
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision
- Life Assurance
To apply, please go to this link (<- click) and follow the application instructions.
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.