EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE (EBTH) is the world’s premier marketplace for one-of-a-kind items headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. EBTH was born out of a passion for antiques, the thrill of discovering something special, and a commitment to creating a unique global auction platform with an enthusiastic community of buyers and sellers. Whether sellers are looking to sell a collection, an entire estate or just a single unique item, EBTH’s full-service model – photography, cataloging, payment and delivery – makes the process easy and worthwhile. For buyers, the reach of an e-commerce platform and the starting bid of $1 for all items means they can access an impressive range of collectibles— from a purse to a Picasso – from anywhere in the world.
We’re seeking an Inside Sales Specialist who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships, as well as, managing inbound customer calls via phone, email, and web. This individual will be expected to be team oriented, act independently, and work cross-functionally to complete assigned tasks within specified time frames and meet company goals & objectives.
As a young company, we move fast and take risks – and while this will be a very demanding position, you’ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals that are dedicated to the common goal of drastically changing the way that personal property is sold, bought, and moved across the country and across the world – and we have a lot of fun while we’re doing it!
TASKS YOU’LL BE JUGGLING
- Serve as the initial client touch point for inbound calls and leads for clients interested in utilizing our services. Responsibilities, include: explaining service offerings, listening and understanding our client’s needs, ensuring that our clients are treated with respect and helped in a timely manner., etc.
- Qualify inbound calls that result in a consultation booked for a Relationship Manager, drop-off scheduled for consignment, mailing label for out of market clients or an alternative solution if EBTH is not a proper fit.
- Manage market lead flow and respond to client inquiries via phone calls, emails, and submissions generated through our website.
- Input and maintain data in company CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Assist in developing and maintaining process documentation, reporting tools, and customer service indexes as needed.
- Support the drop off process by scheduling drop off appointments with clients.
- Administer outbound calls to real estate offices and other businesses that results in face to face meetings.
- Proactively follow up with EBTH clients to conduct post sale surveys to gather feedback on their customer experience.
- Work cross functionally with company’s sales and operations team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Perform other duties as necessary.