HOLLY HUNT DALLAS OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Back to Open Jobs
HOLLY HUNT is a sales and service organization, as well as designer and maker of high-end interior design furniture, lighting, textiles, leather and rugs. HOLLY HUNT’S “to the trade” customers are interior designers and architects. 85 to 90 percent of business revenue is generated from residential purchases, while 10 to 15 percent is generated from contract, corporate or hospitality purchases.
The Outside Sales Associate is Holly Hunt’s primary face to the customer. Their goal is to make the Designer look good to their clients, to assist designers and clients with purchase decisions, to maximize sales of Holly Hunt and to assure that Holly Hunt is easy to do business with.
- Successfully maintain a full calendar of outside sales presentations, providing designers and clients with information on products, pricing, lead times, specifications, etc.
- Be accountable for individual sales goals
- Tailor sales materials to create concise and curated presentations for clients
- Seek new client relationships and nurture existing relationships with consistent follow-up
- Successfully maintain a full calendar of outside sales presentations
- Conduct organized follow-up for all presentations
- Update client libraries, ensuring all clients in territory are presented with most-up-to-date products and resources available.
- Manage leads, track and register projects
- Setting client expectations
- After sales follow up
- Provide accurate and timely reports to management, including call reporting and business updates
- Work showroom sales floor to cover scheduled PTO of Sales Team when needed
- Acknowledge every client that comes into the showroom anytime in the showroom
- Stay informed of new HH products and other general information of interest to customers
- Some travel to service clients in North Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales experience required
- Experience in both residential and commercial markets preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
JOB LOCATIONDallas, Texas, United StatesPOSITION TYPEFull-Time/Regular