- Book Signing
- 4:30 PM. Apr 25
Who we are:
From our inception in 1836, Holland & Sherry has specialized in the finest textiles for the apparel industry. In 1998, Holland & Sherry Interiors was born out of this legacy. Taking inspiration from these traditional apparel fabrics, our interiors textiles have a transitional quality suited for all aspects of the decorated room. In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather, hardware and lighting.
We are in search of an experienced Outside Sales Representative to join our Dallas sales team located in the Dallas Design District. Our new team member must be extremely personable, highly motivated, and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding; creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
What the job will be:
· Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting, and building new relationships within the design industry
· Customarily and regularly make sales presentations outside the showroom daily to design professionals and trade members.
· Meet clients inside the showrooms as necessary
· Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
· Promptly following up on all client queries
· Reporting regular client activity
· Corresponding with our customer service team regularly and other showroom locations as needed.
Our ideal candidate:
· Someone who is organized, punctual and personable with a willingness to travel to different locations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area
· 2-4 years experience in sales; experience in the interior design industry a plus
· Eagerness to learn
· Possesses excellent attention to detail
· High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an inclination to learn CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
· Driver's License and/or car.
Why this is a great opportunity:
Holland & Sherry is an industry leader and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business. Our worldwide team (Scotland, London, Dubai, Munich, Paris, East Asia, Mexico City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Baltimore, and New York) is made up of intelligent, dedication, and motivating people who make terrific coworkers and a strong support system. We offer competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k, stock, and so much more.
Pay Plan driven with a high percentage of commission. Receives assistance pay for a certain amount of time then only high rate commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Send resumes to Anna Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org