- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 03
AOI Home is seeking a highly-motivated employee to join our team as a Showroom and Sales Manager. The Showroom Manager will be responsible for day to day operations of the gallery and for helping to expand the business. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and outgoing. A base salary and commission package is available.
· General upkeep of showroom
· Generating new sales and working with existing clients
· Basic graphic design
· Manage online sales including customer follow-up and shipping logistics
· Basic web maintenance
· Willing to work some weekends
· Attend local design and networking events
· Undergraduate degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Wordpress
· Strong organizational & multitasking skills
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Flexibility and ability to problem-solve
· Self-starter, highly motivated, and quick learner
· Interest in design and art
· Conversational Spanish a plus
About AOI Home
AOI Home was founded by Pankaj Dalal in 1974. Dalal wanted to share his love of travel and international design with the world. The showroom soon became a favorite destination for interior designers and architects. Visitors from across the globe admired the one-of-a-kind pieces from India, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, and East Africa.
In 2004, AOI Home moved to the heart of the Dallas Design District. The 25,000 square foot building now showcases one of the largest collections of antique and modern architectural elements in the country. Every corner of the showroom is filled with grand doors, columns, ceiling panels, and other architectural items. The Dragon Street showroom also offers a wide variety of home furnishings in both antique and contemporary styles. Each piece is individually sourced and made by hand.
In 2016, AOI Home launched its first collection of original designs. The modern collection demonstrates how contemporary and traditional styles can seamlessly blend together to create well-designed living space.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com