- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 03
Jayshree Dalal is seeking a part-time intern to join our team. The intern will assist with daily operations of the business with an opportunity to work during Dallas Apparel and Accessory shows.
· Working towards an undergraduate degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Wordpress
· Interest in design, fashion, and jewelry
· Strong organizational & multitasking skills
· Customer service skills
· Self-starter, highly motivated, and quick learner
· Assist with inventory and pricing
· Create social media content
· Basic website maintenance
· Assist with packing and shipping orders
· Interact with customers
About AOI Home:
Born in Mumbai, Jayshree Dalal spent her childhood living in various cities throughout India. Along the way she made friends and connections, including royal families, which helped her gain access to unique fine jewelry.
In 1999, Jayshree began her business curating fine jewelry. Due to the strong demand and success of her regal jewelry, Jayshree expanded her business by adding contemporary clothing to her collection.
This new women’s clothing line combines her love for fabric and embroidery, reveals her rich Indian heritage, and incorporates her degree in Costume and Fashion Design. Jayshree’s collection has been featured in many leading national publications and can be found in top boutiques, including Stanley Korshak and Grange Hall.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org