Digital Marketing Manager & Client Solutions Representative
Back to Open Jobs
- Maintains and innovates office organization and communication policies.
- Provides timely customer service and resolves issues by offering solutions, explanations and options.
- Facilitates inventory sales through active promotion of products via immediate customer interface and online product promotion.
- Maintains customer sales records, monthly sales reports, tax resale records, as well as other day to day operational documents.
- Knowledgeable about company sales policies, hold policies, storage policies, restocking policies, approval policies, and communicates these clearly to clients.
- Maintains products Inventory via website and by physical inventory as needed.
General Accountabilities (the company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time)
- Provides to customers information about products or services, takes orders, provides photos and tear-sheets, writes invoices, coordinates and documents shipping/receiving,
- Keeps website and 3rd party sales sites current with accurate product photos, descriptions, measurements and prices. Responds to online buyer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Uses camera and photo applications to document inventory items for website, customer sales, and shipping.
- Participates in marketing campaigns including newsletters, social media, email blasts, etc.
- Follows through with customer satisfaction issues and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies, prioritizes and addresses problems and issues related to office organization and communication with co-workers.
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems; maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation.
- Processes invoices, price quotes, payment balances, delivery releases, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, and other related paperwork and spreadsheets.
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Physical requirements: 1. This is not a seated desk-only position. Must be able to walk/ work in an 18,000 sq. ft. showroom/warehouse, as well as the 6000 sq. ft. outdoor display area. 2. Must have full color vision in order to discriminate between color samples.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience. May include: office management, web design, sales and marketing, information technology, photography, interior design, fine arts, art history, history, French language/history, home contracting.
- Valid Texas Driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, or their equivalents, Dropbox, Insightly, Mail Chimp, various photo imaging programs.
- Active listening, service orientation, critical thinking
- Intellectual and creative curiosity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000 Starting - 65 day trial peroid