- Showroom Event
- 7:00 PM. May 31
Title: Showroom Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Expected Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Dallas Design Center
To take full responsibility for the day to day running of our Dallas Design Center Showroom to ensure the showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Manage daily showroom operations including assisting and selling products to homeowners, designers and contractors with their selection for residential and commercial projects.
• Updating and reordering all of the showroom sample inventory.
• Set up all new accounts that come to the showroom.
• Assisting customers with project related questions.
• Fulfill all sample request sent to the showroom daily.
• Tracking all foot traffic in and out of the showroom and keeping detailed notes for every interaction/meeting.
• Daily communication with Customer Service, McKinney Office Staff, Sales Representatives, etc.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with designers, installers, architects, dealers, vendors, home owners, etc.
• Manage the Dallas Showroom Instagram with weekly postings.
• Ensure the showroom is visually and attractively merchandised to include stocking, and labeling products to reflect company standards.
• Host and coordinate seminars, lunch and learns, product presentations, trainings, etc. at the showroom monthly.
• Attend and network at ASID events, IIDA events, Dallas Design Center meetings, etc.
• Maintain current product knowledge on all product lines and keep the showroom fully stocked with current product offerings.
• Assist in training new employees and customers on all product lines.
• Key holder responsibilities, i.e. opening and closing the showroom, covering in the case of absence, ability to be onsite in the event of an emergency.
• Ability to travel if necessary.
• Maintaining a clean, organized and presentable environment for an excellent customer experience.
• Misc. administrative tasks when required to help our Marketing Manager, VP of Sales, Sales Representatives, CEO, etc.
• Review systems on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency and service levels.
• Bachelor Degree in Communications, Interior Design, Hospitality, or an industry-related degree preferred.
• 1-5 years of experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player/commitment to group goals.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Eye for color and design.
• Ability to effectively communicate via email and phone.
• Attention to detail.
• Interior Design experience a plus.
• Previous Showroom Management experience is a plus.
Please send resume to:
Casey Lee Collins