The Evolution of Modernism
- Showroom Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 29
At Ann Sacks, our Design Sales Consultants are the cornerstone of our leadership in the luxury interiors industry. As the face of our brand, DSCs inspire the industry's top designers and social media influencers to make their most important spaces more beautiful and functional.
DSCs are responsible for driving top-line sales through high-impact activities and interactions, including meeting with homeowners in our inspiring showrooms, meeting with trade professionals in their design studios, and making virtual presentations to support their clients' projects. By demonstrating their exceptional outreach and rapport-building ability, they are charged with building a sustainable book of business with current and potential clients within a territory or business segment.
The Design Sales Consultant is responsible for driving top-line sales through the development of relationships with trade professionals and homeowners. This position is focused on the creation/development of a book of business through a focus on high impact activities and interactions with current and potential clients, within an assigned territory.
Key duties of the position include:
· Leverage Salesforce to manage customer relationships, interactions, leads and opportunities to demonstrate an accurate pipeline.
· Develop new relationships and business for Ann Sacks to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Conduct daily follow up with customers, quotes and leads to generate and close business.
· Engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base.
· Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events; including in-store events.
The Design Sales Consultant leverages top-notch customer service and marketing skills to deliver a gracious customer experience and achieve strong results. Success in the position will be measured through achievement of Net Order and Net Sales goals.
· Prior sales experience required, 2 years minimum, or successful tenure in Sales Assistant role.
· Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales.
· College degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred.